Assistance to Needy Families in the Garbatella Neighborhood of Rome
- Support to Projects by the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (Mother project)
- Support to 250 Families of the Centre Nando Peretti Roma Sud (formerly Laurentino 38) Housing Estate of Rome
- Support to the San Giovanni Battista Hospital
- Construction Works for a Girls Secondary Boarding School
- Supporting a Leprosy and Rehabilitation Centre
- Supporting the Pilgrimages to Lourdes Sanctuary of 24 Sick Children Treated at the Bambino Gesù Hospital
- Purchase of a Computer With a Specialized Software for the “August Mozer Centre” for Children Suffering of Nervous System Disturbances in Varna, Bulgaria
- Assisting the Needy Families of the Roman Suburb San Basilio
- Support to the House for Children
- Purchase of Equipment, Expansion of Services and Support for Shipping Expenses for a Mission Eye Clinic in Remote Sierra Leone, West Africa
- Two Minibuses for Needy People in Bulgaria
- Support the Pilgrimages to Lourdes Sanctuary of 10 Sick Children Treated at the Bambin Gesù Hospital, and/or Assisted by the “Centri di Assistenza” of the Delegation of Rome
- The Aikido Special Program: a course for "at risk" and disadvantaged children
- Sicily Canal as the Gateway to Europe: First Medical Aid to Refugees in the Mediterranean
Project location: ITALY, Rome
Project start date: September 2006 - Project end date: This project covers various years
Project number: 2006-17
During the second semester of 2010 the Association distributed a total of 84/86 very rich food packages per month, thanks to the NPF's generous donation.
The families involved in this project have been selected very carefully and they must belong to the Parish San Francesco Saverio. Father Luciano Cacciamani, the Parish Priest, is very happy to let the Association use two rooms needed for storage of food and distribution activities.
The Association and the participants had a very pleasant time during Christmas celebration with beautiful gifts for everybody, older and younger people.