Restoration of the Parish Hall, Ss. Trinita’ Dei Pellegrini, Rome
- Supporting the Church of SS.Trinità dei Pellegrini, Rome (Mother project)
- Lighting of the Altarpiece by Guido Reni in the SS. Trinità dei Pellegrini Church
- Restoration of the Icon of Our Lady in the Church of SS. Trinita dei Pellegrini
- Support for Celebrations and Holy Rosary in Traditional Latin in the Church of SS. Trinity of the Pilgrims
- Support to the Chorus Sonos Ensemble of the Parish of SS. Trinity of the Pilgrims
- A Year’s Support for Renaissance Music at the Parish of Santissima Trinita Dei Pellegrini, Rome
Project location: ITALY, Rome
Project start date: May 2011 - Project end date: July 2011
Project number: 2011-18
Beneficiary: Parrocchia Personale della SS. Trinità dei Pellegrini
This project has focused on a reception and activity room attached to the parish. This room is one of the most important rooms of the church.
The upkeep of the rooms attached to the church of the Trinity was neglected since 1870 when the properties and finances of this church were confiscated by the newly founded Italian state.
The Parish has restored this room to its former state, and has housed there the collection of portraits of cardinal protectors and benefactors besides other works and religious paintings dating from the early XVIIth century to the early XXth century, all related to the history of the Trinità dei Pellegrini.
To complete this project, the Parish received a grant from the Ferdinando Peretti Foundation to finance the restoration of the ceiling, windows, and the principal door.
Work on this project started in September 2011 and finished in October 2012