COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to a Project for Teachers: "Innovative Neurorganizing Methodology to Train Organizational Skills in Response to Changes in Educational Institutions"
- The Nando and Elsa Peretti Foundation Response to the CoViD-19 Emergency (Mother project)
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Implementation of Anti-COVID-19 Measures to Give Support to the Homeless Population and/or Socially Excluded People in Informal Settlements in Rome
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to Third Sector Organizations in Agrigento and Trapani, Sicily
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Distribution of 2000 Hot Meals to Needy and Homeless People in Rome (Italy)
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to the Palliative Care Team of the Breede River Hospice in the Western Cape, South Africa
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Improving the Hygienic-Sanitary Conditions of the Selam Palace Community in Rome
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to School Children and People in Need in Sicily (Siracusa, Noto, Modica Pozzallo, Scicli, Pachino)
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to 80 families living in situations of serious social and economic hardship; support to two social cooperatives in Naples, Campania
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Distribution of Food, Emergency Vouchers, Hygiene Kits and Awareness on Hygiene Rules to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19 and Improve Living Conditions of the most Vulnerable Households in Kabul, Afghanistan
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Distribution of Food, Protection Materials and Basic Commodities among Communities in Hingalganj, West Bengal, India
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Distribution of Food and Personal Hygiene and Sanitary Products to Elderly People and People with Disabilities and Rebibbia and Regina Coeli Detainees in Rome, Italy
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to “Fondazione Prelz Onlus” for the supply of food and the Provision of Medical-Veterinary Care for the Animals Hosted in the Kennel in Campagnano Romano, Rome
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - "No House is Far Away" initiative: Psychological and Educational Support to Students from the Ragazzi Don Bosco Village and Food Assistance for Families in Need (Rome, Italy)
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Distribution of Food and Primary Necessities to Children Living in the Informal Roma Camps of Tor Bella Monaca District and the Slums of Castel Romano, Tor Cervara and Salone in Rome.
- COID 19 EMERGENCY - Supporting the Virgin Niña-EPDB Center in Favour of the Most Needy Families in the Community Of El Alto, Bolivia
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Containing the Social and Sanitary Impact of Covid 19 among the Weakest Roma Communities
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Supporting RE-Wild Liguria ODV 's Activities to Restore Wilderness in Ligurian Apennine, and Monitor and Protect the Feral Horses Population in Aveto Regional Park (Italy)
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Hay, Food Supply and Veterinary Care for Horses at Risk of Starvation
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Promoting Horses' Welfare during the Emergency: Food and Support for Three Stables in Need in Padua, Rome and Urbino (Italy)
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Supporting ACEEGi "All For Horses" campaign to ensure welfare of riding school horses and adequate supplies of fodder and feed (Girona, Spain)
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to the Compassion and Care Centre in Rome Dedicated to the Teachings of Dharma and the Preservation of Tibetan Culture
- COIVID 19 EMERGENCY - Supporting an Emergency Plan in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Supporting Preparedness and Response Actions against COVID19 Outbreak in South Sudan
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Supporting an Emergency Plan in the Wakiso District, Uganda
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to a Preparedness and Response Plan in Northern Uganda
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY – Supporting an Emergency Plan in the Chin State in Myanmar
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Supporting Activities for Epidemiological Surveillance and Contact Tracing in Enna, Catania and Palermo in Sicily, Italy
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to United Nations High Commissioner For Refugees (UNHCR) in Niger
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support for Summer Camps at Parco Natura Viva
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to People with Disabilities in Internally Displaced People Camps in South Sudan
- COVID 19 EMERGENCY - Support to "SolidAvis": Blood Donation as a Form of Solidarity and Integration during the Pandemic
Project location: ITALY
Project start date: September 2020 - Project end date: September 2021
Project number: 2020-037
Beneficiary: Organizzare Italia Aps
Organizzare Italia (OI) deals with personal organization, helping people to enjoy their life to the fullest through organizational tools, actions and methods.
The aim of the activities promoted for schools is to teach personal organization, transmit and improve the organizational skills of all those that involved with school education and to orient towards a new way of carrying out school activities.
Recently education is undergoing major changes. School curricula are evolving rapidly, bureaucracy presses teachers on several areas and the amount of work increases at different levels. Covid 19 health emergency has changed unexpectedly all educational institutions' paradigms.
All this can increase a consition of stress that does not help in being efficient and serene.
OI's training proposal is based on its Neurorganizing methodology and aims to develop organizational skills to face this new delicate phase in the school world.
OI believes that organization is a valuable skill to avoid stress and live better every moment of life. Learning organizational tools and strategies can be of help to teachers, their students, and to all those who are involved in the school world. An organized lifestyle
helps teachers to pursue their educational task, to carry out curricula more effectively and to respond more easily to the organizational needs of pupils, managers and colleagues.
The personal relationship dynamics so far known and experienced have been completely distorted by Remote Teaching. Teachers have to deal differently with students who are in their own family context, with their parents. It is a completely new situation where contacts occur mainly via telephone, email or live streaming. Work entered into homes overwhelmingly, thus also impacting the private sphere.
This project, which received a grant from the Nando and Elsa Peretti Foundation, aims at providing new organizational strategies in a completely new personal relationship context. It focuses on learning to be organized for one's own well-being and to improve the entire chain of relationships involved in educational institutions which that are being established in the new way.
The expected outcome is an increase in general well-being of the whole educational institution.
Teachers generally have a significant degree of operational autonomy. Their personal relationships (family members, school managers, colleagues, students) can be improved through organization strategies and skills, impacting positively both on the teachers' work flow and on the daily life of the people around them.