Support to the San Giovanni Battista Hospital
- Support to Projects by the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (Mother project)
- Support to 250 Families of the Centre Nando Peretti Roma Sud (formerly Laurentino 38) Housing Estate of Rome
- Assistance to Needy Families in the Garbatella Neighborhood of Rome
- Construction Works for a Girls Secondary Boarding School
- Supporting a Leprosy and Rehabilitation Centre
- Supporting the Pilgrimages to Lourdes Sanctuary of 24 Sick Children Treated at the Bambino Gesù Hospital
- Purchase of a Computer With a Specialized Software for the “August Mozer Centre” for Children Suffering of Nervous System Disturbances in Varna, Bulgaria
- Assisting the Needy Families of the Roman Suburb San Basilio
- Support to the House for Children
- Purchase of Equipment, Expansion of Services and Support for Shipping Expenses for a Mission Eye Clinic in Remote Sierra Leone, West Africa
- Two Minibuses for Needy People in Bulgaria
- Support the Pilgrimages to Lourdes Sanctuary of 10 Sick Children Treated at the Bambin Gesù Hospital, and/or Assisted by the “Centri di Assistenza” of the Delegation of Rome
- The Aikido Special Program: a course for "at risk" and disadvantaged children
- Sicily Canal as the Gateway to Europe: First Medical Aid to Refugees in the Mediterranean
Project location: ITALY, Rome
Project start date: September 2004 - Project end date: This project covers various years
Project number: 2004-22
At the time of the report, ceiling tiles, made of mineral fibers, have been installed in all departments. PVC linings on the walls have also been installed, and linoleum was laid on the flooring. The rooms have been painted with different colors in order to allow patients with mental health problems to navigate, recognize and feel more familiar with the place where they spend the long period of rehabilitation.
Even the front doors of the bathrooms have been painted with the colors of the rooms themselves, according to the criteria mentioned above.
In every hospital room and common services areas both distributions (main and supplementary) of electricity have been completed, in addition to heating, air conditioning, water, medical gas, telephone and fire protection system.
All final equipment of facilities have been installed, such as toilets in the bathrooms, the units on headboards including medical gas outlets, lights, power outlets, the emergency lights and air intake vents.
Outdoors, in the technical area of the hospital, the new medical gas station was completed, in which a vacuum pump, oxygen cylinders and medical gas cylinders, medical gas treatment and alarm systems were installed. In the same technical area, all pipes and channels of air conditioning that have been connected with the hospital's main heating system have been installed.