Support to the "Sempre Insieme per la Pace" Solidarity Network
- Humanitarian Aid for Earthquake Victims in El Salvador
- Co-Sponsorship Project For A Warehouse to Help the Needy
- Humanitarian Aid for Iraq
- The Nando Peretti Foundation 2004 Special Meritorius Patron of “Sempre Insieme Per La Pace” Solidarity Network
- Humanitarian Mission in Favour of Children from Beslan
- Donation of a Minibus for the Children of Yladikavkaz Hospital
- Humanitarian Mission for the Children of Sri Lanka
- Emergency Support To 200 Women And Children, Refugees Of The Jemps Tribe
Project location: WORLDWIDE
Project start date: n/a - Project end date: This project covers various years
Project number: 0000-04
Beneficiary: Sempre Insieme per la Pace
Thanks to the many high-level relationships of founder Mrs. Mariapia Fanfani, who has been active in the humanitarian field for almost 60 years at both national and international levels, the organisation has always taken advantage of an important Solidarity Network all over the world. Furthermore Mariapia Fanfani's thirty year long collaboration with the Italian Armed Forces engaged in very relevant peace operations in countries still menaced by war, has allowed "Sempre Insieme per la Pace" Association to create channels through which foodstuff and commodities can reach areas where, for security reasons, the attendance of humanitarian organisation is not advisable.
Since 1985, "Sempre insieme per la Pace" Association has distributed humanitarian aid for a commercial value of over Lire 150 billion (Euro 77 million) in 71 among the poorest Countries in the world. Especially noteworthy were the First Help Operations that were organised in a timely manner to meet the emergencies that involved countries like Rwanda (1994); former Yugoslavia (Balkan region: 15 missions accomplished since 1992; Kosovo: 4 missions accomplished from 1999 to 2000) and in many other countries - especially in Africa - where it carried out rescue operations to help the victims of the flood in Mozambique and the victims of the war in Eritrea.
The Nando Peretti Foundation has established a long and fruitful cooperation with the "Sempre Insieme per la Pace" Association, supporting many of its humanitarian programs.