Humanitarian Aid for Iraq
- Support to the "Sempre Insieme per la Pace" Solidarity Network (Mother project)
- Humanitarian Aid for Earthquake Victims in El Salvador
- Co-Sponsorship Project For A Warehouse to Help the Needy
- The Nando and Elsa Peretti Foundation Special Meritorius Patron of “Sempre Insieme Per La Pace” Solidarity Network
- Humanitarian Mission in Favour of Children from Beslan
- Donation of a Minibus for the Children of Yladikavkaz Hospital
- Humanitarian Mission for the Children of Sri Lanka
- Emergency Support To 200 Women And Children, Refugees Of The Jemps Tribe
Project location: IRAQ
Project start date: December 2004 - Project end date: December 2004
Project number: 2003-61
Beneficiary: Sempre Insieme per la Pace
In the context of its various humanitarian operations, the Association devolved to the Iraqi population a huge quantity of foodstuff, antibiotics, and medical supply, didactic material, a playground and summer clothes. The humanitarian aid reached the Commander in chief of the Italian Military Contingent detached in Nassiriya, a Iraqi center-south city, among the most dangerous of the country for the conditions of extreme uneasiness and poverty which affected the local population. Humanitarian aid also reached young Iraqi refugees fled to Jordan.
The NPF grant was used to cover storage and transportation costs of the humanitarian aid.